[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist catholicexchangeMUNGED.com

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sat Sep 18 00:50:37 CEST 2004

On Friday, September 17, 2004, 3:23:47 PM, Fred Fred wrote:
> Whois Results for catholicexchange.com
> Registrant:
> Catholic Exchange (CATHOLICEXCHANGE3-DOM)
>    162 S. Rancho Santa Fe Rd. Suite E
>    Encinitas, CA 92024
>    US
>    Domain Name: CATHOLICEXCHANGE.COM
>    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
>       Miller, Kathryn  (KMY149)         kmiller at catholicexchange.com
>       P.O. Box 231820
>       ENCINITAS, CA 92023
>       US
>       760-942-4234 fax: 760-942-3038
>    Record expires on 28-Apr-2005.
>    Record created on 28-Apr-2000.
>    Database last updated on 17-Sep-2004 18:25:57 EDT.
>    Domain servers in listed order:
>    NS1.SBSI-NET.COM             64.66.6.3
>    NS2.SBSI-NET.COM             216.70.252.142

FWIW, The 16 NANAS reports on this domain seem to be Joe Jobs
or something smiliar.  They used this domain as a return address
in the message body of scams.

This domain appears to be a legitimate organization so I'm
whitelisting them and asking the WS people to check and remove
it from the source data.