[SURBL-Discuss] Additional phish/fraud list

Bill Landry billl at pointshare.com
Sat Sep 18 01:32:41 CEST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Chan" <jeffc at surbl.org>

> Can you clarify, are your lists intended to be sender domain
> lists or message body URI lists:
[SNIP]
> It sounds from the description that your RHS lists are sender
> domains as opposed to message body URI domains as we use
> with SURBLs.
>
> That said, I can see how Bill may have found some overlap with
> message body URIs.

Text from the link I posted with my previous message
(http://rhs.mailpolice.com/#rhsfraud):
fraud.rhs.mailpolice.com

Domains and IPs involved in fraudulant activity, commonly referred to as
"phishing". These sites appear in e-mail disguised as important notices from
financial institutions (PayPal, EBay, banks), requesting credit card numbers
or logon information. Using this list is highly encouraged when matching
URLs inside an e-mail message.