[SURBL-Discuss] Additional phish/fraud list

David Hooton david.hooton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 04:43:19 CEST 2004

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:00:45 -0700, Jeff Chan <jeffc at surbl.org> wrote:
> How about getting me rsync access to we can merge these in with
> the existing PH list.  I'm sending you a public key privately.
>
> How do you feel about the quality of the data.
>
> David Hooton are you familiar with this effort?  Got any
> feedback?  :-)

I think it would be great to have the additional data merged into PH
if we can.  I'm running some tests on the data over the weekend but so
far can't see any reason why the 2 shouldn't be merged.

Collecting phishing data is something that requires the biggest
possible catchment area, the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned
- it's also very hard to mistake what a phishing email is so
additional FP's really aren't much of an issue.
--
Regards,

David Hooton