[SURBL-Discuss] Additional PJ info

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Sun Sep 19 14:07:56 CEST 2004

Hi!

> Here's a little more history about the processing Prolocation
> and Joe Wein are doing.  Raymond is running copies of Joe's
> engine on three servers at his site.  Each server being fed
> about 100k likely spams per day from multiple spamtraps and
> the abuse department of the ISP Raymond works at.  This has
> created a very large increase in the amount of data that Joe
> sees in addition to his own systems and traps.

And besides that, Joe also gets a direct feed, we are tuning that feed
still to see how many his ISP can handle ;) We allrady noticed that their
servers somehow collapsed with my total feed., OOPS. We have traps on
around 600 domains. And among those some pretty large ones.

> By the way I'm proposing to call the list JP instead of
> PJ, since PJ is too similar to PH.  The difference should
> result in less confusion.

Sounds fine by me.

Anyone ?

Bye,