[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: pj.surbl.org - list from Joe Wein and Prolocation data

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon Sep 20 01:29:26 CEST 2004

On Sunday, September 19, 2004, 4:03:20 PM, Frank Ellermann wrote:
> Jeff Chan wrote:

>> But me might also lean towards taking JP out of WS if we do
>> this (i.e., no WS+JP).

> That's what I wanted to say, treat both as independent sets:

> WS = only WS (multi 127.0.0.4),
> JP = only JP (multi 127.0.0.64)

> The last available multi bit / set / list is then 128 (bit 7).

>                    Bye, Frank

Yes, that would probably be the plan if we did it.  Taking
the JP data out of WS would probably depend on whether
we can get the change into SA 3.0 before it is released.

If we can get both WS and JP into the default SA 3
config then it should be ok to have them be separate,
and then ask everyone using WS already to add JP also.

Most people using SURBLs will probably be using them
in SA 3 when it comes out.