[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: pj.surbl.org - list from Joe Wein and Prolocation data

Christer Borang mort+spamcop at medic.chalmers.se
Mon Sep 20 12:49:24 CEST 2004

In message <414E1038.3A78 at xyzzy.claranet.de>, Frank Ellermann writes:
>Jeff Chan wrote:
>> But me might also lean towards taking JP out of WS if we do
>> this (i.e., no WS+JP).
>That's what I wanted to say, treat both as independent sets:

>WS = only WS (multi 127.0.0.4),
>JP = only JP (multi 127.0.0.64)

>The last available multi bit / set / list is then 128 (bit 7).

Shouldn't it be possible to use the second and third field as well?
For example, multi 127.0.1.0 for an eightth list? Of course, some code
would need changes...

But then, my knowledge of IP addressing is less than perfect, so I
might be wrong. :-)

//Christer

--
| Sys admin @ MEDIC              WWW: http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/            |