[SURBL-Discuss] Please test MailPolice Fraud list

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Tue Sep 21 01:20:52 CEST 2004

Please test the MailPolice Fraud list as Bill described earlier
(copied below).  We would like to include this data in our
PH anti-phishing list, but request your help in testing it
first.

We're particularly interested in any false positives.

Jeff C.
__

This is a list that MailPolice hosts and I have been running it for a few
hours and it has already flagged some phish and fraud e-mails.  Here is some
info about the list:  http://rhs.mailpolice.com/#rhsfraud

This is my configuration for SA 2.64 with the SpamCopURI plug-in:

uri       MP_URI_RBL
eval:check_spamcop_uri_rbl('fraud.rhs.mailpolice.com','127.0.0.2')
describe  MP_URI_RBL     URI's domain appears in MailPolice fraud list
tflags    MP_URI_RBL     net
score     MP_URI_RBL     2.0

And for SA 3.0 with the URIDNSBL plug-in:

urirhsbl URIBL_MP fraud.rhs.mailpolice.com.   A
header   URIBL_MP eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_MP')
describe URIBL_MP URI's domain appears in MailPolice fraud list
tflags   URIBL_MP net
score    URIBL_MP 2.0

Bill