[SURBL-Discuss] OB FPs

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sun Sep 26 02:33:41 CEST 2004

On Saturday, September 25, 2004, 3:53:52 AM, Alex Broens wrote:
> While I always read how reliable OB should be, of the few WL requests
> I've triggered, all except 1 were from OB.

> These were pretty ugly ones indeed, an Adobe child site, a Genuine
> abused Webmail site, etc, etc.

> juts wondering....

The slice of Outblaze data we get is from their extensive
spamtraps, filtered by recentness of registration and by
volume of messages.

It's generally a good approach, but as we can see some FPs get
in, despite that filtering and despite our whitelisting, etc.

Perhaps Yusuf of Outblaze can comment further.