[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: SURBL inclusion policy

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Sun Sep 26 07:01:06 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote to SURBL Discuss:

>>      http://ry.ca/geturi/public/criteriatest.html (62K)
>
>> Feedback welcome!
>
> OK It might help to have a legend, especially for people not
> familiar with the output.  I assume the domains in white are
> the grey (uncertain) ones, and the ones in grey are the
> whitelisted ones.  (A little ironic, eh?)

Heh. Yeah, good point. In my mind, I never really associated the colours
with the "white/grey/black" states of domains. Maybe I should give some
thought to flipping those colours around, eh? :-) And, yes, before the
next official release, there will be a "legend" of sorts; more on-line
documentation, in other words, and some improvements to the output
format itself to make it more readable.

Thanks for the feedback, Jeff!

- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon