[SURBL-Discuss] mailbacks.com OB FP?

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Sun Sep 26 12:26:31 CEST 2004

Hi!

>> Does anyone have opinions on whether mailbacks.com should be
>> whitelisted?  Currently it's in OB, but it has no NANAS
>> or SBL hits.

> The company looks legitimate.  Unless there's some good evidence
> they're spamming from mailbacks.com, I'm inclined to whitelist.
> Anyone have any info or research?

I didnt get any of them in our spamtraps, but neither in our regular spam
collection, neither its in Joe's list. So if there is any, please post
some, we are not aware of then, NANAS and SBL indeed telling the same, for
now could we remove it from the OB list, not whitelist it, but just
remove, so we see when things get in again ?

Bye,
Raymond.