[SURBL-Discuss] mailbacks.com OB FP?

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sun Sep 26 14:00:42 CEST 2004

On Sunday, September 26, 2004, 3:26:31 AM, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
>>> Does anyone have opinions on whether mailbacks.com should be
>>> whitelisted?  Currently it's in OB, but it has no NANAS
>>> or SBL hits.

>> The company looks legitimate.  Unless there's some good evidence
>> they're spamming from mailbacks.com, I'm inclined to whitelist.
>> Anyone have any info or research?

> I didnt get any of them in our spamtraps, but neither in our regular spam
> collection, neither its in Joe's list. So if there is any, please post
> some, we are not aware of then, NANAS and SBL indeed telling the same, for
> now could we remove it from the OB list, not whitelist it, but just
> remove, so we see when things get in again ?

Outblaze replied to me to whitelist them for now and
they would watch for new incidents.

I've whitelisted it, but our whitelisting takes away
visibility for any future incidents since it means
this one won't get back into SURBLs unless we specifically
remove the manual whitelisting.

Outblaze if you can, please give us a shout if you see
them spamming in future.

Thanks,