[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist Request

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Sun Sep 26 15:09:19 CEST 2004

Hi!

> npd . com 	  - Record created on 27-Jan-1995
> sendafriend . com - Record created on 09-Sep-1999
> feelgoodpages . com - Record created on 26-Oct-2000
>
> I don't personally use sendafriend and feelgoodpages, but as jeff states on
> his previous e-mails, they have legit use and shouldn't be listed :-)

Noticed sendafriend.com was in the MailSecurity lists, they have a archive
so they can lookup the how and the what. The other two i cannot find in my
lists, so perhaps Bill can have a look on the other 2 ?

Meanwhile i have whitelisted sendafriend.com so its out of WS in the next
updates, untill evidence shows up it should be listed anyhow.

Bye,
Raymond.