[SURBL-Discuss] Spammer threatening to sue single4you.net

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Mon Sep 27 00:30:21 CEST 2004

Hi!

> This is the absolute last warning. The accusation of spam against our
> company is not correct; furthermore we do not admit having spammed anyone at
> any point in time. That the business we purchased our mailing list from are
> spammers is not our fault, if you need to put someone on your blacklist, put
> them on, they are the once behind spam, they were advertising their opt inn
> list as a consented list of users interested in our product.

Geez. What a complete dork, no, we are not responsible, we bought a
crap 'opt-in' list but that the problem of the guy who made the list.
Bummer for him. Doesnt work that way. His company used 'a' list, his
company should apply to the CAN-SPAM laws, they obviously didnt.

And even, besides that, is it illegal to publish a domain list? We are not
blocking anyone's mail. A mail admin picks lists to filter mail with. And
appearently thats their choise.

Joe if there is a problem, just take it out of your list, he is, as i told
you in private mail, still listed in other datasources, so he will be
blocked anyhow.

> Even now after the second mail explaining how this could happen and trying
> to reach a friendly solution you are still in denial of your offence.
>
> We will therefore sue you not only for the business lost in the future but
> also for the business lost in the past. You are looking at a multimillion
> dollar lawsuit; I hope you can afford that.

Did you visit the page btw? He can better invest his money in his site
first ;) hahahaha.

'Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Cast from string "CONVERT(DATETIME, '1954-9-26 00:"
to type 'Date' is not valid.]
    Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.DateType.FromString(String
Value, CultureInfo culture) +161
    Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.DateType.FromString(String
Value) +53
    www.single4you.net.card1.createQ() +1123
    www.single4you.net.card1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +485
'

Cool stuff.

> Should you choose not too submit to our demands within the hour this will be
> your loss. I can assure you that we will take any action possible within the
> law to bring you down, both financial and personal, for trying to wreck our
> business.

*smack* ;)

Bye,
Raymond.