[SPAM-TAG] [SURBL-Discuss] Spammer threatening to suesingle4you.net

Joe Wein joewein at pobox.com
Mon Sep 27 05:35:40 CEST 2004

"Jeff Chan" <jeffc at surbl.org>
> But that's not the question.  The question is: does the domain
> have legitimate uses.  If so we shouldn't list it.  We should not
> list domains that have legitimate uses, even if they do send
> in some spam.

Hi Jeff,

the latest emails from Mr. Schiffer were much more friendly in tone. He also
admitted that he was only bluffing when he talked about legal action, as he
really does not have any money for that.

I have removed his listing and let him know about that. I hope he learnt
something from it.

I probably wouldn't have removed the domain without your reminder. Looking
at this case I realise how difficult it really is for submitters *not* to
list spammers who may have some legitimate uses.

Joe
--
http://www.joewein.de/sw/jwSpamSpy/