[SURBL-Discuss] stopping ds.surbl.org service

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon Sep 27 10:33:25 CEST 2004

ds.surbl.org was an experimental list which is no longer getting
any hits.  We were serving it on a few name servers as a separate
test list.  I'd like to shut it down.  Does anyone have any
comments about doing that?

If in future the folks behind the data are able to make a slice
of it that only has pure spammers, then perhaps we may use it,
but they don't appear to be moving in that direction currently.