[SURBL-Discuss] Re: [SURBL-Announce] ANNOUNCE: ccTLDs in two-level-tlds file updated somewhat

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon Sep 27 16:10:08 CEST 2004

On Monday, September 27, 2004, 6:47:37 AM, Leonardo Helman wrote:
> Hi, don't forget:

> gov.ar (government)
> mil.ar (armed forces)
> edu.ar (universities and university-related research groups)
> esc.edu.ar (elementary schools, high schools and other (non-universitary educational institutions).
> uba.ar (Buenos Aires University)
> educ.ar

The list currently has all the ones listed at:

  http://www.nic.ar/consultar.html

com.ar
net.ar
org.ar
gov.ar
mil.ar
edu.ar
int.ar

Is there a reference for the others?

BTW, for us esc.edu.ar is the same as edu.ar since we're
currently looking at two levels for these.

  http://spamcheck.freeapp.net/two-level-tlds