[SPAM-TAG] [SURBL-Discuss] Spammer threatening to suesingle4y ou.net

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Mon Sep 27 16:25:40 CEST 2004

What the hell?? I just read this whole thread! I would not have taken this
guy off! No way in hell!!!!! Ray, add this yahoo to UC please!

The domain is brand new, sends spam, and screams about getting listed! How
the hell can he be legit! Did you guys read the NANAS listings that showed
his wonderful emails?

These are just the ones reported. He 'purchased' a list. So none of these
were opt in.

This is not the last we will hear of this guy. I think taking him off is a
mistake. And IF he does it again, I'll report his a$$ to every RBL I can
find, simply because you guys removed this idiot.

--Chris (Jaded, fed up, and tired of the BS.)