[SPAM-TAG] [SURBL-Discuss] Spammer threatening to suesingle4y ou.net

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon Sep 27 16:34:25 CEST 2004

On Monday, September 27, 2004, 7:25:40 AM, Chris Santerre wrote:
> The domain is brand new, sends spam, and screams about getting listed! How
> the hell can he be legit! Did you guys read the NANAS listings that showed
> his wonderful emails?

> These are just the ones reported. He 'purchased' a list. So none of these
> were opt in.

And are those the only emails that ever have or ever will mention
the domain?  Do we know that the domain has no legitimate uses or
users?  If not should we block all legitimate messages that do
mention the domain?

These are difficult questions which we attempted to answer.

It's much easier to list them, but is that fair to people
who actually use or mention the site in hams?