[SPAM-TAG] [SURBL-Discuss] Spammer threatening to suesingle4y ou.net

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Mon Sep 27 16:53:41 CEST 2004

How can you say that of ANY domain we have listed?????????

>Do we know that the domain has no legitimate uses or
>users?  If not should we block all legitimate messages that do
>mention the domain?

Or any legit message talking about any domain we have listed already??

>These are difficult questions which we attempted to answer.
>
>It's much easier to list them, but is that fair to people
>who actually use or mention the site in hams?

Show me one freaking legit ham from him!!

Where the hell do we draw the line??? I can literaly argue that ANY, and I
mean ANY of the domains we have listed have the potential to be used in ham.

But the fact that this brand new domain, not even a month old, sent spam,
and has been removed because it POTENTIALY might be used in ham worries me
beyond belief for this project.

I need more then, "He might be used for legitin the future." as a reason to
remove a blatant spam fool like this.

You're obviously not going to add him back in. So I'm going to wath this guy
closer then his proctologist! I'll be all over this guy in every way. When
he trips up, I will be there. I be he is relisted in under 3 months.

Am I pissed he got removed, yes.
Am I pissed at Jeff, no. He is still my schmoopie! :-)
Do I think Jeff might have fallen on his head this weekend........

....it crossed my mind ;)

--Chris