[SPAM-TAG] [SURBL-Discuss] Spammer threatening to sue single4 yet

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Mon Sep 27 17:15:41 CEST 2004

Yup, sorry about that. After I sent it I realized I meant you :)

I'm still having fun, and I know it seems that Jeff and I don't get along,
but we do. Our differences are good for the lists.

If you have had more correspondence with this spammer that leads you to this
decision, then I trust you have reasons for removing then.

--Chris