[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: SURBL inclusion policy

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Mon Sep 27 17:22:31 CEST 2004

The content is good. Somethings I would change the order of importance, but
that is a personal preference. So I say go ahead with it.

Are you really not even going to mention UC at all? I know you don't agree
with it, but at least letting people know about it to make their own
decisions would help.

--Chris