[SURBL-Discuss] Re: [SURBL-Announce] ANNOUNCE: ccTLDs in two-level-tlds file updated somewhat

Leonardo Helman surbl at lists.com.ar
Mon Sep 27 22:34:47 CEST 2004

The university (uba) is managing their own domain.

Their homepage is www.uba.ar, the people
who is taking care of this is:
<http://www.ccc.uba.ar/servicios.htm>

and the educ.ar domain is administered by ministry of education
www.educ.ar
from dig:

;; ANSWER SECTION:
educ.ar.		2399	IN	A	200.16.65.175
educ.ar.		2399	IN	A	200.16.65.176

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
educ.ar.		2399	IN	NS	ns1.esc.edu.ar.
educ.ar.		2399	IN	NS	abeja.me.gov.ar.
educ.ar.		2399	IN	NS	pampero.crytic.mcye.gov.ar.
educ.ar.		2399	IN	NS	ns1.me.gov.ar.

Where me is Ministerio de Educacion (ministry of education),
and mcye: Ministerio de educacion, ciencia y tecnologia (education, science
and technology, or something a little different, because we (country)
have changed those names a few times)

<http://www.educ.ar/educar/institucional/>

If you wan't me to translate any of this, send me a private mail.

We also have ba.ar, cb.ar rn.ar and all our provinces, but
I think we are not using those.

Hope it helps

Saludos
LeoH