[SURBL-Discuss] SA 3.0/URIDNSBL Install Problems

Kris Deugau kdeugau at vianet.ca
Mon Sep 27 23:14:39 CEST 2004

Chris Santerre wrote:
> Also how did you get the output captured from the lint?? I tried all
> the obvious things but it won't redir the output!!!

This I can answer:  Append "2>&1" before your final redirection;  note
that this depends on your shell.  It works in bash;  it should probably
work in most other shells;  it does NOT work in tcsh.  (Essentially, the
--lint output is on stderr, which is ignored by "normal" output
redirection.  Grr.)

Or just work in a windowing environment where you can copy and paste
output so long as the shell window scrolls back far enough.  <g>

-kgd
--
Get your mouse off of there!  You don't know where that email has been!