[SPAM-TAG] [SURBL-Discuss] Spammer threatening to suesingle4y ou.net

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Tue Sep 28 03:12:41 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:

> I don't consider spammer's messages to be ham.  Only ham from
> legitimate people (non-spammers) is ordinary ham.

Okay, but the difference betwee ham and spam can be as "clear"
as the difference between bug and feature.  From my POV all
documented bugs are features... ;-)

In another message about doubleclick you came to the conclusion
to whitelist this stuff.  IMHO that's a bad idea.  There's no
reason to whitelist somebody known for utter dubious business
practices:  as long as they don't spam they won't show up in a
SURBL, why waste your time or bandwidth for these [censored] ?

But I've saved the list of the domains, maybe I can use it for
my /etc/hosts at some time (anything crashing my browser resp.
filling my cookies.txt is an /etc/hosts candidate)

                          Bye, Frank