[SURBL-Discuss] surbl and squid

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Tue Sep 28 16:43:12 CEST 2004

Hello,

I've just adapted an old script I use with squid to remove
unwanted ads to use surbl...

This works as a redirector - this means, each time someone
ask for an url matching surbl database, squid will redirect
the query to a locally saved web page - e.g. a web page
showing the site policy or a simple error message.

For the while, this is a very draft script, but it works fine.

I'll surely improve it and maybe write a C version which shall
be much faster for huge domains.

You can get it at :

	http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr/surbl/squid-surbl-it

All feedback is welcome.

Best

Jose-Marcio

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
  Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
  60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
  75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr