[SURBL-Discuss] Test points

David Hooton david.hooton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:23:37 CEST 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:01:56 -0700, Daniel Kleinsinger
<danielk at avalonpub.com> wrote:
> Are there test points for any of the SURBLs besides SC?  The
> surbl-org-permanent-test-point-MUNGED.com one only seems to hit SC.  I'm
> asking cause I haven't had any hits on PH since I upgraded to SA3...  I
> get hits on all the others.  Thanks,

Hi Daniel,

PH is considerably smaller in volume of entries than the other lists.

Just so that everyone is clear, the PH list is created from submitted
phishing examples.  So if you do get a phishing email and it's not hit
by PH, please forward the _FULL MESSAGE SOURCE_ to
postmaster at corp.mailsecurity.net.au

We are working on gaining access to some phishing specific data
sources, but every additional submission helps :)

As far as testpoints go - http://www.surbl.org/faq.html#testpoints
should help you :)
--
Regards,