[SURBL-Discuss] Test points

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Sep 29 09:38:59 CEST 2004

On Wednesday, September 29, 2004, 12:01:56 AM, Daniel Kleinsinger wrote:
> Are there test points for any of the SURBLs besides SC?  The
> surbl-org-permanent-test-point-MUNGED.com one only seems to hit SC.  I'm
> asking cause I haven't had any hits on PH since I upgraded to SA3...  I
> get hits on all the others.  Thanks,

Each separate list has testpoints.  Since PH (and JP) exist only
inside of multi.surbl.org, they have no testpoints of their own.

This is arguably a bug/feature.  It's a feature in that it
matches the actual (external) list structure.  It's a bug
in that it means there isn't a tespoint for every logical
list.