[SURBL-Discuss] RE: Why such a low score?

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Wed Sep 29 17:26:45 CEST 2004

I am as well. I wonder when they did the testing. We have changed so much of
WS to reduce FPs. And with the rates reported now, you can see why I was
stunned to see this score. (I do vaguley remember a post from Theo or DQ
about this.)

I'd love to know what a new GA run would say about this now.

--Chris