[SURBL-Discuss] Help classify quickinspirations.com

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Wed Sep 29 21:11:03 CEST 2004

quickinspirations.com

Thoughts on this guy? 48 NANAS hits. Listed in dnsbl.njabl.org

Didn't we already classify this? I wonder if we can get a crossref lookup of
the global whitelist, so we can see what has already been whitelisted.

I belive this is a spammer in sheeps clothing. But it fools people into
signing up for a stupid inspiration newsletter. But the subjects of the
newsletter are stuff like:

Subject: Get a Credit Report Instantly!

Then a inspiration quote, then a big ad. I think we may see more of this in
the future.

I think it is a UC candidate. Do we have enough listed in UC for testing
yet?

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.surbl.org
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin