[SURBL-Discuss] Help classify quickinspirations.com

Patrik Nilsson patrik at patrik.com
Wed Sep 29 22:45:14 CEST 2004

At 16:14 2004-09-29 -0400, Chris Santerre wrote:
>Did you just create a new term?
>
>"Fisuf Spam"

:-)

>Works for me! I think I had a "discussion" about this domain with Jeff
>before. Which is why I rang a bell. I think this may be one of the ones that
>started the whole UC debate.
>
>Hmmm.... could more Fisuf Spam be around the corner?

In my opinion - apparently (according to some definitions) legitimate
emails that people have actually signed up for, that are obviously *only*
sent out by known spammers to people tricked into entering their adress, or
someone elses on a web site, that have *no* real purpose except to send
spam - should be classified as spam, *not ham*. Even if people have signed
up for the spam.

Patrik