[SURBL-Discuss] Most often "hit" SURBL domains

Rob McEwen rob at powerviewsystems.com
Thu Sep 30 02:13:00 CEST 2004

Regarding the top x number of most frequently queried blacklisted URIs, I
was hoping that these could, perhaps, be listed in a simple text file that
would be built once or twice a day in, hopefully, some kind of automated
process. Because I don't use SpamAssassin, I don't know if the other ideas
of implementing this would help me, but I could build a program which could
periodically (once a day... every few hours) download this "most requested
blocked" list and keep these blocked on my server as described. Would this
be possible or practical?

Rob McEwen