[SURBL-Discuss] Public DNS of test lists going away 9/30/04: ds, jp and pj.surbl.org (Was: stopping ds.surbl.org service)

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu Sep 30 10:01:09 CEST 2004

On Tuesday, September 28, 2004, 1:20:58 AM, Jeff Chan wrote:

> Since the only place we announced ds was here on the discussion
> list I'll assume that announcing it here will be enough.

> So let's propose that we get rid of ds after Thursday 9/30/04.

> Since I'm not seeing any DNS hits on it I assume it should be ok.

> Likewise, I think the only places we mentioned pj.surbl.org
> and jp.surbl.org as test lists was here.  Let's ask anyone
> using those in the public DNS to change over to multi.surbl.org
> bitmask 64 instead and get rid of them on 9/30 also.

Just a reminder that we will be stopping public DNS service
of ds.surbl.org, pj.surbl.org, jp.surbl.org after 9/30.
These were experimental test lists while we were checking
these out as new lists.   Please use jp in multi instead.

Also, please let us know how JP and the MailPolice fraud
list are working for you.

Thanks,