[SURBL-Discuss] Fwd: quickinspirations.com

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Sep 30 16:43:32 CEST 2004

LOL. Should we at least rethink this kind of domain? Some people are going
to scream "Legit!" because they don't know they were fooled.

I'm not asking for this domain to be changed right now. I'm asking more for
people to start thinking about these kind of legit looking signup spams.
Keep the seed in the back of your mind, as we may see more of this.

--Chris