[SURBL-Discuss] Blogs still using SURBL?

Rob McEwen rob at powerviewsystems.com
Thu Sep 30 22:31:26 CEST 2004

> I remember there was some excitement that blogers had code to check links
> posted against SURBL. Is that still being used? I figured that would be
> bigger news.

I think that the potential is still there for this to be **big** news. It
just might take the right combination of getting a blogging technology
provider to add it and one or two key bloggers to write about it.

Before I even knew what SURBL was, I was slowly pursuing adapting an open
source asp.net Blog technology and selling this as a blog hosting service. I
still plan to do this eventually and I'll definately add SURBL checking to
comments section. But I doubt I'll get this done before it becomes "big
news" elsewhere.

Rob McEwen