[SURBL-Discuss] Help classify quickinspirations.com

Patrik Nilsson patrik at patrik.com
Thu Sep 30 22:55:02 CEST 2004

At 09:25 2004-09-30 -0700, Bret Miller wrote:
> > quickinspirations.com
>
>When this one came up here, every person who received it classified it
>as spam when I asked and so it remains that in my mind.

And I still haven't seen any response actually arguing a real reason why
quickinspirations.com should be whitelisted.

We're not just whitelisting domains because someone, who doesn't even
bother to argue why, asks us to, do we?

"This is reported as spam, looks like spam and smells like spam, but we
will whitelist it just because it might be caught by other antispam systems
anyway" isn't a very convincing argument.

Patrik