[SURBL-Discuss] More spams with Zdnet redirector

Rakesh rakesh at netcore.co.in
Wed Apr 6 07:25:18 CEST 2005

Replying to my own mail, Zdnet finally seems to have taken care of its
redirector. The link
"http://chkpt.zdnet.com/chkpt/howbad/rdx56.info/p/yo" that appeared in
the spam is now not being redirected it shows a message

"Forbidden to relay request through this server"

finally they seem to have taken care of this.

--
Regards,
Rakesh B. Pal