[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Leaving SURBL

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Wed Apr 6 21:55:10 CEST 2005

Chris Santerre wrote:

> As of today, I am leaving SURBL for private reasons.

That's sad, why not do your own thing with your own zone,
but otherwise stay here (= SURBL ML) and share your ideas ?

> they will not be affiliated with SURBL

If you have an idea which doesn't fit into multi.* you could
still use the existing infrastruture in a cs.surbl.org zone,
in theory.  In practice you apparently came to the conclusion
that that's not what you want (or that Jeff hates the idea).

But the general technical issues like 2.0.0.127 test entries,
subdomains and zone cuts, etc., should be the same or similar.

                          Bye, Frank