[SURBL-Discuss] More spams with Zdnet redirector

Nick Askew Nick at askew.nl
Thu Apr 7 08:58:31 CEST 2005

Jeff,

So it seems that there is an obvious loophole in SURBL. As long as the
spammer uses a legitimate business running a redirector you will never black
list them (perhaps the spammer could even set up their own legitimate
redirector). This open redirector discussion for ZDNET has been open for
several weeks now, they have had more than ample warning.

Nick

Protect your domain from use by spammers. Set up an SPF record, read more
about it here http://spf.pobox.com/.