[SURBL-Discuss] Forge SURBL mail from gfi.com, just minutes ago.

David Vella david at gfi.com
Fri Apr 8 09:06:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

Sorry for this.  I am the GFI MailEssentials/MailSecurity/MailArchiver
product manager and I am a list subscriber because I like the SURBL
concept.  The reason of these emails seems to be because yesterday our
network administrator installed a new email relay server (named
passthrough) and I believe that he has mis-configured it.  I sent him
all this info so that he will look into it.

I will make sure that this is fixed immediately.

regards,

David Vella - GFI Software Ltd. - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software
GFI: FAXmaker - LANguard - MailSecurity - DownloadSecurity