[SURBL-Discuss] ZDNet spamity calamity

Fri Apr 8 15:42:30 CEST 2005

I completely agree with the above. As much as I want this resolved, I
wouldn't use their personal emails. (Although I have done this with
spammers!)

Now..... LOL at the "Spamity Calamity" subject! I laugh everytime I see that
and I think of Carl running thru the cubicles of AOL screaming it! :)

--Chris