[SURBL-Discuss] More spams with Zdnet redirector

List Mail User track at Plectere.com
Sat Apr 9 19:14:27 CEST 2005

>Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 10:56:10 +0200 (CEST)
>From: Raymond Dijkxhoorn <raymond at surbl.org>
>To: "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgrail at pccc.com>
>Subject: Re: [SURBL-Discuss] More spams with Zdnet redirector
>
>Hi!
>
>> Why the use of the full test rather than the uri test?
>> Regards,
>
>>> full PROLO_REDIR_ZDNET_CHECK_1 /http:\/\/.*chkpt.zdnet.com\/chkpt/
>>> score PROLO_REDIR_ZDNET_CHECK_1  8.0
>>> describe PROLO_REDIR_ZDNET_CHECK_1 PROLO_REDIR-ZDNET CHECK_1_2_3, Body
>
>URI tests are done on the toplevel domain, i dont want to block whole
>zdnet...
>
>If you have something else that can do it, thats also fine, i mean, this
>works for us <tm>
>
>Bye,
>Raymond.

	I've begun sending them to shs at cnet.com - no bounce, but no response
either.  Starting tomorrow, *all* the CNet editors get a copy.  Todays below.

	Paul Shupak
	track at plectere.com

P.S.  The messages was blocked, but only because of local rules (in particular,
that zdnet is now in rfci.whois, and the forged headers said netscape.net
which is in rfci.abuse and rfci.postmaster), which put the message at .05
poiints above the account's threshold for spam.  I need to type in Raymond's
rule - probably in the next hour.

--- spam body ------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this what you asked for, I searched high and low for this.

According to my findings, this one place has the stuff you asked for to
help with your mood swings.
I've used them them before so has a bunch of our friends, so don't worry.

Here's there new location
http://chkpt.zdnet.com/chkpt/wk/univcs.info/p/yo1

Please, contact me if you got any further questions
Jason

Trade between India and Pakistan is less than 1 percent of their combined
total exports. Per capita income stood at $470 in India in 2002 and $420 in
Pakistan, the World Bank says.

"The task of finishing off the black plague of terrorism is a nagging
necessity that cannot be delayed," he said.

Holding the civil ceremony at Windsor Guildhall instead of the castle? Who
cares. Having your future mother- and father-in-law boycott the actual
wedding? Boo-hoo. Like you'll miss them.