[SURBL-Discuss] avsMUNGED-gold.com

List Mail User track at Plectere.com
Tue Apr 12 20:52:28 CEST 2005

>I received a spam from avsMUNGED-gold.com.  They are a porn site and all signs
>lead to blocking them except how long their domain has been around and the
>lack of information showing up in the tools  I didn't block them.
>Comments?
>
>Lindsay

% jwhois avs-gold.com
[Querying whois.internic. net]
[Redirected to whois.registrar.telekom. de]
[Querying whois.registrar.telekom. de]
[whois.registrar.telekom. de]
[whois.registrar.telekom. de]
% Copyright (c)2003 by Deutsche Telekom AG
%
% Restricted rights.
%
%
% Except for agreed Internet operational purposes, no part of this
% information may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
% transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical,
% recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the Deutsche Telekom AG
% on behalf of itself and/or the copyright holders. Any use of this
% material to target advertising or similar activities are explicitly
% forbidden and will be prosecuted. The Deutsche Telekom AG requests
% to be notified of any such activities or suspicions thereof.

domain: avs-gold.com
registrant-hdl: RDT-H70
admin-c: RDT-AM174
tech-c: RDT-UH124
zone-c: RDT-HM3
nserver: pns.dtag. de
nserver: secondary000.dtag. net.
status: connected
changed: 2004-01-14
source: DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG

% jwhois -h whois.registrar.telekom. de ha RDT-AM174
[Querying whois.registrar.telekom. de]
[whois.registrar.telekom. de]
[whois.registrar.telekom. de]
% Copyright (c)2003 by Deutsche Telekom AG
%
% Restricted rights.
%
%
% Except for agreed Internet operational purposes, no part of this
% information may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
% transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical,
% recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the Deutsche Telekom AG
% on behalf of itself and/or the copyright holders. Any use of this
% material to target advertising or similar activities are explicitly
% forbidden and will be prosecuted. The Deutsche Telekom AG requests
% to be notified of any such activities or suspicions thereof.

nic-hdl: RDT-AM174
type: person
firstname: Achim
lastname: Maier
address: Rosengarten 14
pcode: D-80805
city: Muenchen
country: DE
e-mail: A-Maier22 at gmx. de
phone: +49 899945687
fax-no:
changed: 2002-08-05
source: DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG

	The adminitrative contact appears to have an invalid telephone number;
Too few digits for the prefix code of +49:89.  If rfci accepts it (the person
who actually checks is likely to be German), then I'll wdprs it.

	Paul Shupak
	track at plectere.com

P.S.  Note, the name servers are listed at rfci already (trivial, but real).