[SURBL-Discuss] Capital One redirector

List Mail User track at Plectere.com
Wed Apr 13 19:48:54 CEST 2005

	Chris,

	Where's that list of redirectors?

	How do these large companies find such stupid people to do this
for them?  Wouldn't you think any programmer would tell his boss why
these shouldn't exist?  Or is there some book with an example every idiot
is copying from?

	Paul Shupak
	track at plectere.com

P.S.  There seem to be no limits on where this one will take you, porn, pills,
and penis gadgets, etc..

http://www.capitalone.com/redirect.html?linkid=I_sell_drugs_any_kiddie_porn&dest=http://www.google.com