[SURBL-Discuss] Capital One redirector

Wed Apr 13 20:21:21 CEST 2005

All open redirs are going to be listed on our gray uribl list. We are still
finishing up the infrastructure now. Already have a bunch of mirrors. So as
soon as its up, I'm sure a lot of these guys will sit up and take notice at
their emails being blocked.

Our list will consider ANY open redirector to be in the same category as an
open mail relay.

I've already started looking for more of these open redirs.

--Chris