[SURBL-Discuss] Capital One redirector

List Mail User track at Plectere.com
Thu Apr 14 16:22:39 CEST 2005

	Did you also notice that their mail server uses a HELO argument
which doesn't resolve?  Bad mail and web administration - How good a bank
are they likely to be?  All of us in the US know that their advertising
budget is *very* large;  Maybe they should divert some of that money to
infrastructure maintainence.

	Paul Shupak
	track at plectere.com