[SURBL-Discuss] FULL open redirect on google

John_Delisle at ceridian.ca John_Delisle at ceridian.ca
Thu Apr 14 20:32:05 CEST 2005

Isn't that how they pull search results?

John Delisle, CISA
Senior Network Analyst, Network and Security Team
Information Systems & Technology Management Dept.
Ceridian Canada Ltd
600 - 125 Garry St
Winnipeg, MB
R3C 3P2
204-975-5909

"Matthew Wilson" <matthew at boomer.com>
Sent by: discuss-bounces at lists.surbl.org
04/14/2005 01:18 PM
Please respond to
SURBL Discussion list <discuss at lists.surbl.org>

"SURBL Discussion list" <discuss at lists.surbl.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [SURBL-Discuss] FULL open redirect on google

I don't know about *easily*.... I mean, we're talking about a database
lookup in a table with probably hundreds of thousands records...