[SURBL-Discuss] RE: open redirect at US CONGRESS

Alex Broens surbl at alexb.ch
Thu Apr 14 20:52:41 CEST 2005

Chris Santerre wrote:
> LOL. I'm adding them all to my post to Spam-L. Hopefully that will wake a fe
> of them up before we have to add them to the gray list!

Chris...

Do you realize that you're giving out this info to spammers as well as
spamfighters?

Shouldn't we just keep a low profile on this and possibly contact the
admins of as many as possible and hope for them fixing?

Although it would be nice to have these in rbldns zone, sorry, but the
havoc these inclusions would cause are not worth trouble.

Bayes, SA and SARE rules will take care of most cases without the need
of driving eachother nuts.

Alex
--
// Hands off BIG_SITE redirs //