[SURBL-Discuss] RE: open redirect at US CONGRESS

Thu Apr 14 21:16:43 CEST 2005

Yup. I have my reasons :)

>Shouldn't we just keep a low profile on this and possibly contact the
>admins of as many as possible and hope for them fixing?

Been there, tried that. Doesn't work.

>Although it would be nice to have these in rbldns zone, sorry, but the
>havoc these inclusions would cause are not worth trouble.

No comment ;)

>Bayes, SA and SARE rules will take care of most cases without the need
>of driving eachother nuts.

Think open mail relays. Unless you block, no one will fix. Gmail doesn't run
and open relay, because it would be blocked. The logic for open redirs is no
different.

--Chris