[SURBL-Discuss] Rsync access

Bob Pierce pierceb at westmancom.com
Tue Apr 19 16:29:05 CEST 2005

Raymond,

>> I have sent 3 emails to raymond at prolocation.net and 2 web forms
>> requesting access from our new server as we will be retiring our old
>> server. I haven't heard any response back for the past month.
>
>You sended a rsync request, and a personal mail _TODAY_ ... just sit
back
>and relax. Eventualy we will handle the request.

I don't believe I was out of order inquiring about this. I sent you
emails on March 18th, April 6th, and then again this morning. I had not
heard back from any of them, nor from the earlier web form I probably
submitted on April 6th. Not knowing whether or not you were still
responsible for this, I thought I should also post the question to the
list.

Thanks for looking after this for us,

Bob.