[SURBL-Discuss] RE: Research wanted: age of spam gang URI domains

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Fri Apr 22 18:27:56 CEST 2005

on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 09:05:57AM -0400, Chris Santerre wrote:

> [...]

See:

http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/2005-01/msg00225.html

for one particular spamgang (dunno who); seems to be entirely dedicated
to sending out spam in multipart with one redirector link (ends in .html,
with embedded hash URL) and one remove link (ends in .htm, otherwise the
same hash URL). I'm sure if you did some research you could find out more
about current SURBLized domains that point to the name servers listed in
the post. The joe job finally stopped around the same week as the post,
so maybe they got sick of giving us all that free information.

I've got some several hundred bounces, if you want to pore over them.

join us!   http://hesketh.com/about/careers/account_manager.html    join us!